About Safflower oil
- Safflower was believed to be originated in an area bounded by the eastern Mediterranean and Persian Gulf
- cultivated mainly for its seed which is a source of oil and bird feed
- Safflower is a plant. The flower and oil from the seeds are used as medicine.
- In foods, safflower seed oil is used as a cooking oil.
- The degenerative disease mainly affects the bone and joints health.
- Controlling blood parameters such as cholesterol and (Controls the high density lipoprotein (HDL) levels